May 1st - July 7th, 2018 | 3,xxx miles (Pacific Coast to Grand Canyon to Lake Tahoe, CA)

March 2nd - May 2nd, 2012 | 2,780 miles (San Diego, CA to St. Augustine, FL)

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 50 [Monticello, FL]


Tallahassee was beautiful, especially the Seminole's campus which Edo drove me around this afternoon.  Quite a pretty college, I'd say almost as pretty as Virginia Tech...but hey, I'm a bit biased there.  He took me to a local legend pizza place that served slices nearly equivalent to the size of an entire pizza.  The line was out the door, but totally worth the wait.  By the time my tour of the town was complete, including a drive by the infamously inappropriate Capitol building, it was nearly five o'clock.  To keep to schedule, I may or may not have received a little bit of vehicular assistance to arrive 40 miles down the road this evening.  All together, another cool city visited with kindness exhibited from an old friend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment